Direct: +65 6592 6910
- LLB, University of Wollongong
- B.Com (Hons), University of Wollongong
- 1998 (Australia, New South Wales)
- 1999 (Federal and High Court of Australia)
- 2010 (New Zealand)
- 2010 (Registered Foreign Lawyer, Singapore)
Anisha Travis, Partner
Anisha focuses on telecommunications and information technology matters, including wholesale arrangements, network procurement and outsourcing and system integration arrangements.
She advises domestic and international clients in the telecommunications, banking, media and energy sectors. Anisha also advises government sector clients on telecommunications and information technology issues, from the commencement of the tendering process through to dispute resolution.
Recent large transactions on which Anisha has advised include:
- the ongoing core and radio network rollout for the largest mobile telecommunications operator in Indonesia, including negotiating complex, large scale outsourcing, procurement and services agreements with the major mobile network vendors;
- the acquisition of broadcasting rights and services for an Indonesian satellite pay TV operator; and
- business process outsourcing and off shoring arrangements for SE Asian branches of a finnancial services company.
Anisha has also acted for vendors and customers in the rollout and implementation of innovative and market leading technology products, including special purpose SIMs, smartcards, identification solutions, encryption products for finance markets and advanced telecom solutions.
Before joining Webb Henderson, Anisha spent nine years working with Gilbert + Tobin specialising in telecommunications and information technology law. Prior to that, Anisha gained wide general commercial experience in private practice acting on corporate, entertainment and media, finance and property law matters.
2004-2013 | Printed from the Webb Henderson Barristers and Solicitors website on May 20, 2013